Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who Says You Don't Have Time....

...to make a card for someone?
Hello, Happy Sunday!
I've had people say, "oh I love cards but I just don't have time. I usually just go buy something."
Ummmm, I'm all about No Excuses. So, here are some cards that took me less than 5 minutes to make! That's less than 5 minutes for all 4!
 This is the basic black and basic gray ink combination.
 These are all basic black ink.

These cards took 1 color card stock
1 paper punch
and 2 stamps

Easy Peasy!!!! :~)
So, next time you're in a pinch and need a card quick....don't go buy something! YIKES! Make it simple...Make it from the heart...Make it homemade. It means SO much more.

I pray you have a wonderful Sunday!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

I love no excuses and these cards are wonderful!!!

Lela said...

yup, there are times when simple works great! Lookin' good

Ana Carolina Little said...

Melina you are the CAS queen!!!

MiamiKel said...

I am just squealing YOU GO GIRL!! This looks like it would have taken hours! You are truly a master crafter - stunning work! x0x0

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm squealing with Kelly! These are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

These are so simple, elegant and awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Totally awesome! I love easy cards!

Liz said...

These are very nice, something I always need laying around ready to send.