Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Sorry!

I'm so bad!
I'm sorry I have neglected my blog.
The Holidays have really thrown me for a loop and I have a little fur ball to keep up with too.

This is Peanut. Our new Yorkie puppy


and this pic is just a little sampling of how crazy our Holiday Season was:

Yes, this is our Annual family picture in front of our tree. Yes, that is our son being a clown. He gets very giggly, very quickly and was tired of pictures after only three shots. Thankfully, we got one good one before he ran to his room. LOL


I will get some crafting in soon. I promise!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

7 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful Family!! Thanks for sharing. I love the picture of your son being giddy. Boys are great!

AnnMarie said...

Adorable puppy and gorgeous family! Happy New Year to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your dog is so cute! What a happy family!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, thank you for sharing pictures of your family and your new furrball, too!!! Lovely!!! Well, I guess the guys are handsome, but YKWIM!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh my gosh, the puppy is so cute....then it olny gets better with the family photo! Thanks, for sharing!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely beauitful, Melina!! What a gorgeous family picture! Your daughter looks so much like you :) Happy New Year! x0x0

Heather B said...

You guys all coordinate!! Love it!